Make sure you're getting my emails
It only takes a second. I promise!
Do you use Gmail? Scroll down for instructions.
If you use any other email provider, find instructions at whitelist.guide by inputting your provider.
Gmail sometimes sends email to your Spam folder instead of your main inbox. Please check your Spam folder.
You can make sure you always receive my emails in your primary inbox by creating a filter.
1. Open a newsletter from me.
2. Click the Dots button on the top right.
3. Select Filter messages like this.
4. Click the button create filter to create a filter. From the next menu, select the following options.
5. When you click the "Categorize" option, choose your Primary inbox from the drop-down menu.
Save your settings by clicking the button.
That's it! You should now always see my emails in your primary inbox, never missing one again!